Sunday, June 15, 2008

Weekend of Firsts

Happy FIRST Father's Day Daddy!

We spent Father's Day weekend at the river. Claire made an album of her favorite pictures with Daddy and wrote a little poem to him. (I helped.)

Claire's FIRST boat ride!


OK, so we didn't even get past our front yard, but it still counts!! I put Claire in her baby life vest and got ready for a little boat ride. As soon as we started the engine, an alarm went off and we started smelling something burning...not a good sign. We had to turn around and go back inside. What is it with boats?!


First time pulling up to a stand!

She started out pretty shaky, but then got the hang of it. The girl's going to be walking before I know it! Here she is hanging out with her Uncle Jake. (She's already got stars in her eyes for him...)

Hanging out with PoPa

Why is this a "first" you ask? Well, PoPa has tried and tried, but this is the first time Claire has let him hold her and play without crying! (It's kind of a thing she has about men!?)

No comments: