Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Southard Family Reunion

Good times visiting with all the Southards (Harwell, Gammon, Barnes, & Mason families too!) at the river on Sunday! It is really great to see all of Rob's mother's family and especially fun to watch Claire play with everyone. She especially loved Brooke.... Presents from Aunt Mary Lynn!! A little practice for the big day in 1 MONTH! Claire got her first Vera Bradley purse!
Who needs toys when you can play with a plastic water bottle or a Snapple bottle???
Reading new books from Joe, Tara, and Brooke. What fun! Claire's favorite thing to do these days is to read her books. She will bring me one after another and hand them to me. (I have all our current titles memorized....Snuggle Puppy, Going on a Bear Hunt....you name it, I know the words.) I am excited to add some new ones to the mix!
Just enjoying a beautiful river day. (Ann, I didn't realize we were in matching outfits!)
Thanks Bob & Coral for hosting and thanks to everyone for making the drive. I love to see all of you and wish we could do it more often.

No comments: