It's one of those days you will always remember where you were and who you were with....the day our 44
th President, Barack Obama was sworn into office. Claire and I were home watching all the excitement on TV. Papa Jim came over and brought us lunch. (Claire's first
McDonalds chicken nuggets! YUM!) Since the "main event" was during lunchtime, we had a picnic in front of the TV! Whenever the crowd cheered, Claire cheered along!
(Yes, I know the bow looks silly, but the top of her head is the only place I could put it that she wouldn't rip it right out!! Anyways, it doesn't look nearly as silly as the bow hat Aretha was rockin!)

Here's the moment when Obama was sworn in. Such an exciting moment in history!
1 comment:
awesome pics! claire is so cute! thanks again for the idea! im so glad i have pics for the kids to look back on! your aretha comment cracked me up!!! :)
Post a Comment