Monday, February 15, 2010

My Valentine

We started our Valentine's Day off with some pink pancakes for breakfast! (Rob thought this was very weird, but I thought it was fun!! I will have to learn how to make them heart shaped because it didn't work this time)
After naptime, I put on Claire's special Valentine's dress, made by Mimi. When we came down the stairs Claire said "I look like a princess!" For our Valentine's dinner, we went out to Claire's favorite - pizza! She was so good in the restaurant and it was really fun to celebrate the day as a family.
When we got home, it was time for some of my "cookie hearts" as Claire calls them. Then we let her watch Clifford's Valentine show before bed. What a fun day!!
This is kind of random, but here's a picture of her in another Valentine's outift - courtesy of Skylar. Just wanted to show that we can finally get her hair in a tiny ponytail!! :-)

2 comments:

vtlady2001 said...

Love the ponytail!!! :-)

healthy ashley said...

You DO have a blog! And you have a sweet little family!

I'm so bummed about missing the 10k!

I met Brittany (eatingbirdfood.com) right after you. I told her meeting you was so weird because we could be such good friends (just reading my blog shows we have the same interests), but we're so far from each other so we wave goodbye :) Blogging creates some sad stories :)

Thanks SO MUCH for stopping by tonight :)