On Saturday we braved the cold to check out the Christmas Parade! Parking was nuts and we witnessed an accident while we were walking to the parade, but otherwise it was a really fun morning! Notice Claire's strange looking hands. I can't find mittens anywhere and she doesn't get the concept of putting her fingers into gloves.....so it looked like this.

Here's Rudolph in all his glory.

Sadly, tragedy struck on Meadow Street and Rudolph was taken out by a traffic light! I'm SO glad we weren't standing there to witness it - I think Claire might have cried!

Sadly, tragedy struck on Meadow Street and Rudolph was taken out by a traffic light! I'm SO glad we weren't standing there to witness it - I think Claire might have cried!

Later that day we headed over to Turkey Oak to celebrate Jake's birthday while he was home from college. Claire was pretty excited about his birthday cake and after eating her own piece, she snuck over to eat Lindsey's piece while we weren't looking. I think she's inherited my sweet tooth!
This is my favorite picture of Claire and Katie together that night!
This is my favorite picture of Claire and Katie together that night!
No comments:
Post a Comment