I went that Friday to the hospital to meet her, but we didn't take a picture. Finally last Tuesday I got the chance to hold her, get a picture, and let my kids meet her.
This picture makes me laugh.....it looks like they got "busted" for doing something they shouldn't have been doing. (Really, this picture was taken about 2 seconds before Kate made it loud and clear she needed a diaper change!)
Here we are - my best friend of over 20 years and our kids. It's so crazy that we have been through so much together since middle school and now we have babies only 2 months apart. Love you Mere! You are going to be a wonderful mother....baby Kate is a lucky girl.
1 comment:
LOVE YOU TOO!! I see you have been keeping up w/ your blog during all this craziness of the last 3months. I looked at my blog today, I havent blogged since 9/7/11 and thats the day we found out "its a girl!!" I guess I need to step it up some. Lol...
Love
Always Aunt Mere
"aka" Mama Mere. now ;)
Post a Comment