Last week Fielder turned 5 months! The past month has been a bit of a blur...we've had a really rough time with sleep - or lack thereof! I guess it's been a combination of a growth spurt, sleep regression, development, maybe teething? I checked out every book from the library that I could find about sleep and we are working really hard on a routine and helping him learn to fall asleep on his own. I think we're making progress, but I don't want to say that and jinx it...knock on wood, knock on wood!!
At 5 months, Fielder is mostly a happy boy - very fussy when he hasn't slept good though. Even if the naps are short, he's on a pretty predictable schedule. He can roll great from his belly, but has still only rolled over once from his back. He's trying so hard to sit up and we have to be extra careful and buckle him into the swing or bouncy seat.
No comments:
Post a Comment