Sunday, January 13, 2013

Haircuts

Fielder was starting to get a bit of a mullet so we decided it was time for his first haircut.  I took the kids to Divas n Dudes and prayed they had some tricks up their sleeves to make him hold still!  The lady seemed very confident and told me that the first haircut is usually fine, it's the 2nd that they get upset.  Hmmm.....I wasn't buying that.  Anyway, Claire went first and was glued to the tv the whole time, easy-peasy.  Then it was Fielder's turn and I asked how we were going to do this?  She told me just to put him in the little truck seat.  She actually thought he might just sit there and let her cut his hair?!  HA!  I knew better, but gave it a shot.  He liked the bubbles, but the minute she turned on the clippers, he was crying and thrashing around.  So I had to sit in a regular chair and hold him on my lap.  At one point, I was bear-hugging him, holding both arms down, and pinning his head under my chin.  I honestly have no idea how the cut turned out as good as it did.  I know they're used to it, but I was embarrassed and just wanted to get out of there!!  I can only imagine how well it's going to go the next time he needs a haircut!



He looks like such a little BOY!  And Claire's haircut turned out really cute too. 
 

No comments: