Thursday, March 21, 2013

1st Day of Spring!



Welcome Spring, we are so happy to see you!  To celebrate, Rita's gives out free "ice" so Fielder and I joined Meredith & Kate for a little treat after lunch.  After we ate, the kids had fun walking up and down the sidewalk before we had to go pick up Claire. (Luckily Claire didn't notice that Fielder and I had red mouths - I felt so guilty going without her!)

She had a really fun day at school - It was Donut Day and she was SO excited to bring Rob to her class.  They had donuts, the kids sang some songs, and showed the Dads/family members around the classroom.  They also made place mats with pictures of them doing their favorite activity with their Dad.  Claire's says she likes to play jacks....um, she has never in her life played jacks, but now that's all she talks about so I guess I need to find some so she can play with Rob!  (Notice the V saber in the picture on Daddy's shirt?!)  I wish I had sent the camera with them....no pics....but they had a great time!


Oh yes, and remember the missing keys?  Well, they have finally been located and as it turns out the disappearance had nothing to do with Fielder or a Leprechaun!  I really wish I had a funny story to tell about where they were found, but it was as simple as Rob's jacket pocket.  He still swears he has not worn that jacket in months.  And I even checked every jacket in the closet!  We both feel ridiculous, but so relieved that they were found!

No comments: