Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Dentist Superstars

The kids had dentist appointments last week and man, I was SO proud of them.  It was our first time without any tears from at least 1 kid.  They both handled it great - Claire seemed much less nervous and had no problems with the x-rays or even the sealants for her back molars.  And NO cavities!!  Fielder watched his big sister and then wanted to sit in a chair like her.  I was shocked when he let the hygienist not only clean his teeth but floss too.  He was squirmy but overall did awesome.  He even asked to do it again after his turn was over the very sweet and patient hygienist let him get back in the chair and test out the water squirter and spit-sucker thingy.  I was a proud mama...and now I need to put on my big girl pants and make MY appointment that I've been dreading far too long.

No comments: