What a year! 2014 has treated us well. We are gearing up for 2015, whatever that may bring....and we know it will bring changes of some kind, just not sure exactly what those changes will be just yet. (More on that later I'm sure.)
We're so thankful for our family, our home, and our health. Cheers to 2014!
We ended the last day of the year with a little "party" for the cousins. I took the kids over to Mimi and Papa's house while Samara was there (her turn for a slumber party.) We had dinner together and rang in the new year (at 6:30pm.) The kids love playing together and Samara melted me when she said "bye Claire, I love you!" as we were leaving. I had the kids to bed around the normal time, Rob and I watched some tv and I was alseep by 9:30 or 10. Midnight just doesn't happen for me anymore!
No comments:
Post a Comment