
We are back from our week in Topsail and as always, we had a wonderful time! It was our 8th summer in Topsail and it was so fun to hear Claire talk about her memories of previous summers. The kids had a blast, especially getting to spend so much time with their cousin Samara. Lots of memories to post about, but first I wanted to post our family beach pictures that Andy took. I'll hold off on the entire family shot because I'm guessing it may appear on a Mason Christmas card.
(Fielder is yelling his favorite word of the week...we were allowing it in an attempt to get him to smile...can you guess what it is?)
These were taken on our last night after dinner. Papa came through with cool shirts for everyone!
More to come! I'm loving looking through all the pictures now while I'm home with the post-vacation-blues. I sure miss the beautiful view, my toes in the sand, and a "beachy" cocktail right about now.
No comments:
Post a Comment