Claire was excited but also seemed a little nervous about 2nd grade. But she always has such a good attitude about school and was anxious to meet all the new friends in her class. I was a little sad that day to not be there to put her on the bus (this was jut a staged photo since I have to leave earlier than Daddy takes her to "before school.") I couldn't wait to get home and hear all about it. She did end up having a pretty great day.
The next week was Fielder's "first day" which to him was exactly like all his other days except he now is in the Shark class. He's doing so much better with school in general, but in typical Fielder style, he can be very challenging for his teachers. I'm hopeful that this year of preschool will bring him some maturity and social skills. (Some listening skills would be great too.)


No comments:
Post a Comment