Saturday, January 2, 2016

Christmas morning with the Masons

Next up was Christmas with the Masons.  I made brunch and then we had presents to open from Mimi and Papa!  Everyone was able to stay until mid-afternoon when the Mason Jr's needed to start their drive to Danville.
Thanks Mimi and Papa for all the great gifts!  I didn't get too many pictures, but here are a few...
Fielder got a fun game called Jumping Jack - we have all enjoyed it!
Several people got gum in their stockings and I think Fielder did his best to steal it all.
Money for swim lessons from Mimi and Papa - it was so cute, a note tied to all these little whales and then the $$$.  The note talked about learning to swim like the whales and dolphins.
Claire picked Toilet Golf for Papa!
Claire and Samara both got Christmas Barbies...and Uncle Andy photobombed them!


No comments: