Friday, July 6, 2018

4th of July, over the years

The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays because it became a Hulcher/Mason/Barnes River Reunion many years ago, and we've been just about every single year of our kids lives.

I was feeling very nostalgic after this last 4th of July trip to the river and looking back at all the pictures.  Just for fun, here is just 1 picture from each year....I may be able to dig up some earlier years pre-blog and pre-facebook!  Our family has grown and I love to see all the kids together - these will be memories that last forever!

2008
Our first trip to the river as parents!

2009
This was the one year Claire did not go to the Hulcher's river....but we did make it to the Piankatank!

2010
This year the family grew with Samara being born just a couple weeks earlier!

2011
This year I was pregnant with Fielder

2012

2013
I had a hard time picking a photo so here's 2!  This was the year we won a trophy at the parade!

2014

2015

2016
2 new babies joined the family!  Clay and Patti's twin girls Virginia and Olivia had their first 4th of July river weekend.

2017

2018!
And baby Wade joined the family!  I think this might be it for us, family of 17 (including the party-pooper at home)

No comments: