Monday, July 13, 2009

Family Shower for Matt and Alison!

We are so excited about our soon-to-be neice/cousin who will arrive in about a month! Yesterday we celebrated with the whole family and had a baby shower for Aunt Alison and Uncle Matt. It was a really special day and I cannot WAIT for this little girl to get here already! Only 1 month to go...
Here's Claire dressed and ready to see everyone! Her dress was a gift and I was so excited to have the perfect occasion to wear it!


And here's the Mommy-To-Be with her awesome cake, made by our cousin Caitlin!


Not everyone could make it, but we actually had about 30 people gathered together. It was so much fun to see everyone. Claire was pretty overwhelmed by it all, but I think she had fun! Here she is with her cousin Anne - they share the same birthday, 10 years apart!


Alison's cousin came with her 2 kids - what fun for Claire to have other kids around to play with!


After lunch, games, and catching up with the family, Alison and Matt opened all their loot! Here's Claire checking it out.

This morning when Claire woke up, she started naming people and I think she thought everyone was still here! Let's try to all see each other sometime again before Christmas!!
*Uncle Mike, Claire has been telling me all morning that you are "siwee" :-)

No comments: