Tuesday, June 28, 2011

It's a...

BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


See the resemblance?




I have several hundred photos to sort through and post from our beach vacation last week, but I just had to skip ahead to our 20 week sonogram appointment that we had this morning. I've been counting down the days and it gave me something to look forward to when we got home from vacation. We are so excited that Claire is going to have a baby brother in November!


So far everything looks healthy, but the stubborn little guy refused to change positions so I have to go back for more pictures in 2 weeks. (He's in a breech position and she couldn't get a good picture of the heart.) She did however, tell us with 100% certainty that he is indeed a boy - and we saw the proof!

After the appointment I went home for a few minutes before work so that I could tell Mom and Claire in person. I gave Claire a Big Sister bracelet that says "it's a boy" and explained that she would have a brother. Rob and I have been enjoying telling everyone today and debating about names. Sorry, we're not telling! ;-)















1 comment:

Mrs.JSM07 said...

YAY!!! A BOY!!! Loving the Skeletor from He-man picture... LOL.