Friday, June 17, 2011
What a difference a year makes!
About this time last year, I was dropping Claire off for summer session at preschool for the first time. Looking back, my blog post is a little more cheery than I remember it. Truthfully, she did love it but she also cried every single morning that I dropped her off. Same thing in the fall and it took a couple months to get past that! This summer things were SO different! She just finished up a week of summer camp called Commotion in the Ocean (the perfect thing before we gear up for our beach trips this summer!) Each morning she was so excited to go to school and would jump out of the car and run into her class room. I was so proud of how much more confident she was this time around. She had a blast all week with new teachers and new friends (and a few from her class this past year). Her buddy Jacob from our playgroup came this week too and everyday she would ask to make sure Jacob was going to be there. She had a great week! We're looking forward to another week of summer session in July!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Claire is growing up so fast! How do you get them to slow down? I still remember the first time I held Claire in the hospital and how tiny she was. Everytime you blink, she grows a little more.
Post a Comment