Claire and I went to a special class together at the hospital that was all about being a big sister (or brother). They watched a cute little video and got to practice holding a baby doll. They also took us to the maternity floor to see a real baby (we saw a 20 minute old!) and check out what the room will look like when Mommy comes to have our little brother. At the end all the kids got a certificate and special stickers.
Claire is getting excited I think about having her baby brother here. (Although she really has no clue what we're in for!) I asked her tonight when she would like her brother to get here and she said "8 days." So I guess her money is on October 28. I'm hoping he'll hold out a little bit longer than that - I'll place my bets on November 7. Anyone else want to take a guess?
2 comments:
I say... Nov 8th. (Since you took my lucky #7!) I'm going with Claire's #8... just not in 8day on the 8th.
I can't wait... 2012 is going to be a BIG year for both of us. So many exciting things to come.
Love
Mere
I vote for the 13th!! That's my birthday, and i would love nothing more than to share it with your little boy!
Love,
Vicki
Post a Comment