Monday, October 31, 2011

My Pumpkin Princess

I forgot to mention what Claire's costume is......she's a Pumpkin Princess. (She started out as a pumpkin, but I had too much fun bedazzling and we changed it to a princess!)

Halloween day Claire was HYPER!!! I think this is the first year she's really been excited about Halloween. She couldn't wait to go to school and see how her friends were dressed. I got her to pose next to her depressed pumpkin before we went to school.

They do a parade for the parents each year and I just love it. It cracks me up how some of the kids are waving and parading around and other kids are walking like zombies and looking at you like you're crazy. Claire was strutting her stuff this year!



They do the "Hookie Spooky" song too - Claire got to go in the middle twice and even did the little dance (like the Hokie Pokie). So cute!

1 comment:

Aunt MaryLynn said...

Oh my gosh you guys, Claire Bear is
sooooooo cute with her pumpkin, what a beauty!