Love the hat! :-)
Claire sees me "wearing" Fielder all the time with the Moby so the other day when she asked me if she could borrow the Moby, I remembered that she had her own!! Mom had stashed it away for her to play with sometime and I pulled it out - she was SO excited to have her very own Moby!
Yesterday Mom took Claire to see The Nutcracker (it was a smaller scale performance at a local high school, but put on by a ballet company) - She was so hyped up and has played with this nutcracker all week. I think she really enjoyed it! Mom said the cutest part was during intermission when all the little kids when up to the front and danced together pretending to be ballerinas!
Last night we had an early dinner and got Claire all dressed for bed and went out to see some Christmas lights! She had a blast! What a fun day :-)
Here she is when we first got there, dancing to the music and looking all around - so much to look at!
No comments:
Post a Comment