Claire was so excited. She had rehearsed what she was going to ask Santa for and she was really hyped up about the Snow Queen.
Fielder had only woken up long enough for me to change his diaper and outfit AND nurse him while in line (go me!) and then went right back to sleep! Santa called Claire's name and she marched right up and sat on his lap! We got the picture with Fielder (I totally forgot to put his socks on) and then Claire had her chance to speak with the big guy all by herself. He asked her what she was hoping for this year and she leaned right into the microphone and said "animal critters and their parents." Santa looked puzzled for a moment and then said "ok and maybe some surprises too." Hopefully he'll do his research and know to bring Claire some Calico Critter families this year! :-)
(she did smile for the picture, but they waited a few seconds too long!)
Andy let me borrow his camera so I could do a little photo shoot with the kids. Since they were in their Christmas outfits I wanted to get a good picture for the Christmas card (that will have to be revealed later!) Here's a couple pictures I got of Fielder sleeping. I just love watching those little grins in his sleep....can't wait for a real smile!
1 comment:
So precious!! :)
Post a Comment