| Claire was very excited to make this sign for our front door. (She wanted it to say "party for Fielder and Claire"....hmmm, maybe a little jealous?) |
Birthday party day! We invited the family over for brunch and celebrating. I had to wake up the birthday boy to come join his party. He was very clingy and to me, seemed more "shy" than his normal self, but I guess that's what happens when you wake up from a nap and there are 15 people in your living room.
| the kiddie table |
| cardboard box "cars" |
The girls all helped Fielder with his presents. (He liked the tissue paper best of all.)
No surprise that Fielder loved the cupcakes. I put one down on his tray and he scooped up all the icing in one hand and shoved it all in his mouth. Then the other hand grabbed the rest of the cake.
Thanks everybody for coming and celebrating with us! And thank you for all the nice gifts!!
1 comment:
Happy Belated Birthday Fielder! Kat I'm sorry I didn't make it to Fielder's first birthday party... These pictures are so cute. Looks like he had a great time.
Post a Comment