I'll start with our family photos on the beach. We had a wonderful week B.T.F. ("Before the Fall".....more on that later) and so many great memories. These pictures on the beach are always my favorites. It was almost impossible to get Claire to smile normally and Fielder to stay still! I love the pictures of him running away. It's just such his personality. He ended the photo session by rolling around in the sand (of course this was all after his bath and right before bedtime!)
Tuesday, September 3, 2013
Topsail with the Masons
We've been home for a while, but I'm finally getting around to posting about our 2nd trip to Topsail this summer! I've been a little overwhelmed with so many pictures to sort through (none of which were taken with my camera. Nope, didn't even take it out of my suitcase.)
I'll start with our family photos on the beach. We had a wonderful week B.T.F. ("Before the Fall".....more on that later) and so many great memories. These pictures on the beach are always my favorites. It was almost impossible to get Claire to smile normally and Fielder to stay still! I love the pictures of him running away. It's just such his personality. He ended the photo session by rolling around in the sand (of course this was all after his bath and right before bedtime!)







I'll start with our family photos on the beach. We had a wonderful week B.T.F. ("Before the Fall".....more on that later) and so many great memories. These pictures on the beach are always my favorites. It was almost impossible to get Claire to smile normally and Fielder to stay still! I love the pictures of him running away. It's just such his personality. He ended the photo session by rolling around in the sand (of course this was all after his bath and right before bedtime!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment