Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Claire is 6!

I've gotten behind on here because we've been just a little busy!  Did I mention we sold our house in 2 weeks, removed the contingency for the new house, found an apartment, had a huge yard sale, and now we move in 4 weeks?  Yikes!!

So I think I forgot to blog about Claire's birthday.  Oops.  Rob was out of town unfortunately, but we made her day a happy one.  She woke up and I gave her a present and made her sprinkle pancakes.  Then she had a fun surprise on her way to the bus stop - Mimi and Papa drove by to say hello and Happy Birthday!  (Papa was still driving Mimi to work everyday then due to her injury.)  She got a nice birthday hug and Papa found 60 cents in the car so she could buy some chocolate milk to have with lunch.  :-)





It was Abu's day to babysit while I worked.  When I got home, we had a pizza dinner (Popa came too), cupcakes, and presents.  Popa and Abu gave her a Lalaloopsie doll and a princess sticker book - both were big hits.  Even Aunt Alison stopped by on her way back to Roanoke - a little surprise visit and a gift!  I let the birthday girl stay up late playing with her new toys and finally made her go to bed since it was a school night.  She had a great day and still more celebrations to come...



 

No comments: