I braved the pumpkin patch alone this year while Rob was moving stuff to the river. I reviewed the "rules" in the car - no running near the street, no candy or playground until you pose for a nice picture, and we went over the pumpkin "budget." (Sorry, but I didn't want to spend a fortune on pumpkins that we will have to throw away in 1.5 weeks before we move!) Fielder stayed strapped into the stroller until we had paid for our pumpkins and then all hell broke loose. Luckily I got 1 kinda cute photo of the 2 of them before my camera battery died. Also before Fielder became one giant sticky mess from his lollipop and before he ran wild! They have a little playground which is always a highlight of the trip and Claire even ran into a friend from preschool days.
Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Pumpkins
I braved the pumpkin patch alone this year while Rob was moving stuff to the river. I reviewed the "rules" in the car - no running near the street, no candy or playground until you pose for a nice picture, and we went over the pumpkin "budget." (Sorry, but I didn't want to spend a fortune on pumpkins that we will have to throw away in 1.5 weeks before we move!) Fielder stayed strapped into the stroller until we had paid for our pumpkins and then all hell broke loose. Luckily I got 1 kinda cute photo of the 2 of them before my camera battery died. Also before Fielder became one giant sticky mess from his lollipop and before he ran wild! They have a little playground which is always a highlight of the trip and Claire even ran into a friend from preschool days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment