
Happy Halloween! Fielder was a curious monkey indeed....he had so much fun checking out our pumpkins and running wild through the cul-de-sac. He got to trick-or-treat at 1 house (Bob and Maggie's) and that was all he needed - he was totally obsessed with the candy Maggie gave! At one point, he took off running and I chased him all the way up the hill. Then it's like a little light went off and he remembered his candy. He stopped, said "treat!" and ran right back to the house to get more.


Rob dressed up for work - their team was 80s themed and they even won a contest!

I had a great time trick-or-treating with Claire this year. We ran into Suzy and her kids right as we were starting out so we all decided to walk around together. That was fun for Claire to join up with her friends. We made our way through the first 2 cul-de-sacs and Claire started to get tired. We went to my friend Courtney's mom's house - I was chatting a little and turned around to see Claire laying down, half asleep, on the front porch. I dragged her home (piggyback ride part of the way.) Of course she perked up when it was time to dump out the candy and try a couple pieces. It was a fun night, but I did get a little weepy a couple times talking to friends about this being our moving weekend. I'm going to really miss this neighborhood!
No comments:
Post a Comment