Things are happening fast on our new house and it's been so fun to watch the progress. (Ok, borderline obsessive...we drive by at least once a day!)
Here's the foundation:

Then the lumber was delivered on the 19th:

Framing began!

Day 2 of framing

A visit on Sunday with Bob and Coral:

Fielder and I had fun checking things out this morning. This giant crane was lifting the triangular framework for the roof - hard to see but even the front of the truck was lifted up to get the right angle. Didn't look safe, but I'll assume they know about this stuff a little more than me! Fielder loved seeing all the trucks around.
We were told we'd be under roof by Thanksgiving and with all the rain that is expected today and tomorrow, I'm not sure if they'll be exactly on target, but it looks like lots of progress today! I'm sure I'll be driving by again this afternoon to check things out :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment