And here they've started the siding (can just barely see it on the lower side of the house) - they've just about finished the siding now.
We had our pre-drywall meeting yesterday. It's our last official meeting before our final walk-through! Here is our kitchen/living room:
Crazy. This house is going up SO FAST. Now that the outside is just about done, I think it's going to seem a bit slower since we won't get to really see any progress when we do our drivebys. Not that that will stop us from driving by all the time.
We are still on track for a February closing. They started drywall today. Fielder and I watched a crane deliver the drywall sheets through the upstairs window - he said "cool!"
We are still on track for a February closing. They started drywall today. Fielder and I watched a crane deliver the drywall sheets through the upstairs window - he said "cool!"
No comments:
Post a Comment