Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Day


After Christmas morning with Santa presents and our little Polar Express siesta, we headed over to Mimi and Papa's house for more celebrating.  Things were CRAZY for a while....Fielder was getting into everything, I was pulling my hair out.....I am learning to change my expectations, particularly when Fielder is being "difficult."  For a moment, I was ready to drive him home and hire a babysitter so I could enjoy the rest of the day!  But things settled a little and we had a very nice afternoon and evening.  (Especially when he was napping! ha ha)



The kids had so much fun opening presents, stockings, and playing together.






Nothing like a little pre-dinner plumbing problem!  Luckily Andy came to the rescue (had this happened in our home, we would have had to bring out the paper plates and call a plumber!)



              We had a delicious dinner as always (THANKS MOM!) at the Maison du Mason.  Definitely a Merry Christmas!  Thanks Masons for all the wonderful gifts!

No comments: