Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Bring on 2014!

Happy New Year!  It was a low-key New Years for us, although our neighbors made sure we were awake at midnight (and again at 12:35) with their fireworks.  Luckily the kids slept through....I think I need a "You wake 'em, you take 'em" sign posted on our window!

Anyway, Claire and I decided to make a countdown chain for the house.  45 days until we close!  (She is just excited because she's allowed to stand on the table to cut off a link each night.)

Claire and Daddy had a special date for the first day of 2014.  He took her to see Frozen - her first Disney movie!  Claire has believed for a long time that she does not like movies, due to the fact that all movies have a plot and therefore all of them have something "bad" that happens.  She had heard from her cousin about this movie and then I showed her some clips and the trailers on YouTube.  This morning she decided she was ready to give it a try...and she loved it!  Rob said there were a few parts she looked pretty scared, but overall she really liked it.  (I'm kinda jealous...I want to see it too!)

Happy New Years friends and family!  I have a feeling 2014 is going to be a good one!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: