2 houses, an apartment, 3 bus stops, 2 moves, 2 schools....and we've made it to Claire's last day of Kindergarten! I'm so proud of her and all she has accomplished this year. And very proud of how she's handled all the transitions without missing a beat. I've got a few surprises in store for her, but not until after school (I'm sure they'll all have a hard enough time concentrating today.) Here is our annual end of year interview. Claire's teacher has been absolutely wonderful and we are so thankful for everything she's done!!
Was this a good year of school for you? Yes!
Did you learn a lot? Yes!
What was the best thing you learned about? Writing. I love to write.
What was the hardest thing to learn? Dinosaur bone puzzles
What is your favorite part of the school day? Recess.
What other things do you do at school? Lunch and snack. Ummm....also PE, music, art, library, Chinese, and all kinds of stuff.
Is there a part of the school day that you don't like? No!
What is your favorite song from school? My favorite song is Hello Everybody.
What is your favorite book that Mrs. McMullan has read to you? The Luckiest Leprechaun
Do you know Mrs. McMullan's first name? Mrs. Wait....no.
How tall is Mrs. McMullan? I think 9 feet.
Where does Mrs. McMullan live? I don't know!
What does Mrs. McMullan do when she's not at school? She brings a substitute in.
I meant what does she do for fun when she's not at school? long pause....She goes to the chair shop to buy time-out chairs.
What will Mrs. McMullan do during the summer? Email us and talk to us!
Finish this sentence for me: I love Mrs. McMullan because....she's nice. And for the first time, she brought her son Mac in.
What is something that Mrs. McMullan always says to you? She says A LOT of stuff to me.
What does she do to make you laugh? Be silly
What is Mrs. McMullan really good at? Teaching. Also teaching about dinosaurs and reading.
If you could give Mrs. McMullan any gift in the world, what would you give her? a stuffed bunny
Who is the silliest? Noah
Tell me about Carter. He sits beside me at my desk and he's my friend.
Is he still your boyfriend? I changed boyfriends. Noah is my boyfriend now because I like what he does. He knocks stuff off the table, but NOT breakable stuff.
What does "boyfriend" mean? It's a boy you really really like and you play with all the time.
You've made lots of nice friends this year right? Oh yes!
What would you like to say to all your friends? Thank you for being my friend.
What are you most excited about for summer break? Inviting Gabbi to my house. And going to the beach!

No comments:
Post a Comment