Sunday, August 24, 2014

Party at the River

We recently spent a short weekend at the river with just our girl.  We took Mimi up on her offer to keep Fielder so that we could spend some time with Claire and also so that I could be a "hostess" for Rob's work party at the river. It would have been nearly impossible if I had been keeping up with Fielder all day!  Claire was thrilled when 2 other little girls came to the party and she had playmates!  After everyone left, we were able to spend the evening relaxing and hanging out together.  We went out on the boat and the water was as smooth and calm as I've ever seen it.  Charlie even got to enjoy some time on the boat with us!


Claire says this is "Daddy's favorite song" - I'm not sure if that's true, but it fits for the weekend!
But we've got each other and gas in the tank.  And it's a beautiful day.
We're laughing all the way, to the river bank.
  -Brad Paisley, River Bank

No comments: