Today was Fielder's last day at the Y in the mornings. I sent a card to everyone this week - they have been so good to him and it has been so wonderful to have somewhere fun for him to go and play with friends while I get a chance to work out. The ladies that work there are really amazing. When I went to pick him up, he was playing with his best buddy Meadow and I tried to sneak a picture of them, but he caught me. I almost cried when I picked him up and Miss Abir gave him the biggest hug and told him she would miss him and loved him. Then she said "Fielder, wherever you go, you're gonna be a star."
Then we went to see a different Abir at Divas and Dudes (a haircut seemed like a good "before-first-day-of-school thing to do!) He chose the pink Barbie car. He was not too thrilled about the haircut, but at least the screaming and crying days are over.
Even though he'd already gotten 3 lollipops during the haircut, it's the first day of spring so we went to Rita's for free ice :-)Didn't exactly feel like spring sitting outside in the cold rain so we changed our minds and ate it in the car. All I could hear on the way home was "mmm....MMMM.....ooooo this is GOOD!"
Happy first day of spring! Now bring on some sun!




No comments:
Post a Comment