Sunday, October 9, 2016

Last trip to BG

We tried to get the most out of season tickets to BG/WC this summer.  We ended up going 6 times total and managed to squeeze in one last trip to BG on Labor Day weekend.  It was SO CROWDED.  I knew it would be, as it was everyone's last chance to use summer passes!  I had checked the weather - no chance of rain.  10 minutes out it is RAINING.  So we make an emergency stop at Dollar General and get some rain ponchos, but luckily the rain cleared and we never used them.  Even though it was the most crowded we had seen, we were able to ride everything we wanted to and had a great day.  Rob and I were exhausted by the end, but all in all, I'm glad we got the passes this year.  I doubt we'll get away with NOT going next summer!



Lots of fun!  Fielder says he can't wait to be taller and ride on more roller coasters!

No comments: