Sunday, October 9, 2016

My first Tri

I rarely post stuff that's not about the kids...but I'll admit I'm a little proud of myself and want to document my first triathlon!  I wanted to try something new over the spring and summer and this became my new hobby.  I bought a bike (my first time ever on a road bike) and would say I've somewhat conquered my fear of riding it!  :-)
I had a blast and am hooked on triathlon.  I can't wait until next season!  This was the Pink Power sprint.  400m swim, 12 mile bike, and 5K run.

Friends that I trained with, before the race!

The run was super hard.  I did not enjoy the run at all, but was so happy coming down the finish line! 1st picture I like because both feet are actually off the ground!  2nd picture I love because it's when I see Rob and the kids at the finish and Claire is yelling for me!




with my training friends after.  they all did great - and all but me placed in age groups!

Mommy is a triathlete!

No comments: