Friday, July 15, 2016

End of year Interview

Well, a month has gone by, but I suddenly realized today that we never did Claire's end of year interview!  Oops!  School ended 4 weeks ago...I think she's well into "summer mode" so her answers are brief, but here is a very belated Interview with Claire Barnes, age 8 as a rising 3rd grader:





It's been a month since school ended, do you remember anything about 2nd grade?!
yes

Was this a good year of school for you?
definitely

What was your favorite thing that you learned?
Egypt

What was the hardest thing to learn?
Chinese

What was your favorite part of the school day?
recess!

Is there a part of the school day you don’t like?
no

Let’s talk about Mrs. Bolton.  Tell me about her and what made her a great teacher.
She was very nice.

What does Mrs. Bolton like to do when she’s not at school?
I don't know.

What do you think Mrs. Bolton will do this summer?
She's going to get ready for Gordon.  (Mrs. Bolton is moving to a different school)

Finish this sentence:  I love Mrs. Bolton because……
she helped me a lot.

What is something that Mrs. Bolton always said to you?
the rules

What did she do to make you laugh?
she did something, but I can't remember it

What is Mrs. Bolton really good at doing?
teaching!

If you could give anything in the world as a gift to Mrs. Bolton, what would you want to give her?
a gift certificate to the movies

What are your plans for the rest of summer?
go to camp, spend weeks with Mimi, um...you need to put a comma between those things

What are you the most excited about doing this summer?
spending the week with Mimi

What are you looking forward to about 3rd grade?
SOL's

Are you nervous about anything for the 3rd grade?
no

No comments: