Friday, July 15, 2016

Fielder & Mimi Day

Well, this picture has nothing to do with Fielder's Mimi Day, but just had to post it.  Rob took him to his dentist appointment and they texted me this picture - I love it!!  This is his super sweet and VERY nervous smile as he awaits the dentist.  Although he was nervous, Rob said he did really good (asked a million questions) and no cavities!





Claire gets her share of time with Mimi in the summer so Mimi decided to spend a special day with Fielder too!  He was very excited and told everyone at school that he would not be there the next day.  They went to the zoo to see all the animals, although I think the playground was a big hit and he mostly talks about the zipline.  (He didn't actually do the zipline, but he is now obsessed with it and we talk about it constantly, watch youtube videos about it, and will no longer be able to visit the zoo without doing it!  I even overheard him playing with his toys and pretending his guys were going to the zoo.  "Are you 8 yet?  No?  Ok, well you can't go on the zipline.") 

A snowcone to cool off...it was an especially hot day!  Plus I think Mimi was able to divert attention from the train or zipline with a treat!
After lunch at Chick-fil-a, they picked up Claire early from camp so she could join them for an afternoon at the pool.  I would imagine Mimi was pretty worn out after a full day with Fielder!  (And she'll probably never again forget that he likes to go home from the pool in dry clothes.  Oh boy, I am sure that was quite a fiasco!)  He had a great day and loved getting some one-on-one attention from Mimi.  (Thank you Mom!!)



No comments: