Sunday, October 4, 2009

Gotta Be Fair

Thursday night Rob and I went to the U2 concert in Charlottesville!!! Claire went to Mimi and Papa's house to spend the night and since we were doing something so fun, it only seemed fair to do something really fun with Claire! (ha ha)

So Mimi and Papa took their granddaughter to the State Fair! She had a ball! Her favorite thing (which is what she tells me about when I ask her what she did at the fair) was looking at the chicks.

There were lots of other animals to look at too.


Va Tech had a food stand and sold some delicious "Hokie milkshakes" - I loved these pictures so much I couldn't pick a favorite!


oooo yummy that's good!
any more left in there??
Somebody's got a sweet tooth like her mommy! :-)


After looking at the animals, they headed over to the rides. They thought Claire would enjoy all the lights, but they weren't sure because it was really loud. She kept asking for hugs which usually means she's a little unsure, but when they were walking back to the car Claire said "that was so awesome!" I guess that means she liked it :-)

Thanks so much to Mimi and Papa for a fun night for Claire and letting us have a night out on the town!!




No comments: