Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pumpkins, Parade, and PJs!

I've been so slack on the blog lately, but we've been doing some fun Halloween stuff around here and I finally got some pictures organized.

A couple weeks ago we went to the pumpkin patch with Aunt Alison and Cousin Katie. We had a great time! (To quote Alison, by a great time I mean "Katie was indifferent, Claire had a blast, and we spent more time trying to position a 2 year old and an infant for pictures than actually picking out the pumpkins!)

Here's a few pics from our adventure...



Last weekend Claire spent some time with Mimi and Papa and they took her to the neighborhood golf cart parade. Claire enjoyed sitting on the curb and watching the carts go by. One cart handed out these little foam Halloween cut-outs and they were a huge hit! We are still playing with them at home.
Mimi pulled out the dress-ups for Claire and I the she likes my old sunglasses without the lenses. (Recoginze those Mere?) She looks like she could be Harry Potter for Halloween.
Here we are in our Hallween PJs last night....so cute! Thanks Mary Lynn!

1 comment:

Mrs.JSM07 said...

Oh I DO I DO!!! But wait where are the solid black lens?? That's too cute!!