Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bah Humbug!

Today we took Claire to see the Legendary Santa, the Snow Queen, and the Elf at the Children's museum! When he first came down the chimney, she smiled and said "Santa!" - so I had a good feeling. But as we got closer to the stage, she got more and more concerned. Here was our conversation just a couple moments before going up to talk to the Snow Queen...
"Do you want to go sit on Santa's lap?!"
"NO! Wanna go back out there!"
"But don't you want to say hi to Santa?"
"Hi Santa. Now wanna go back out there."

So then I knew it was going to be one of "those" Santa visits! Oh well! Santa called Claire's name and I handed her off. I thanked Santa, told him that we loved him (although Claire has a funny way of showing it!) and we went to pay our $20 for this.....


When we got home she talked about hugging Santa and giving him a kiss??!! Maybe next year!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

hilarious! i love it! :)

Mrs.JSM07 said...

I love the arms... you can tell what side you were standing off to for sure. VERY CUTE!!