Monday, December 21, 2009

Snowed In!

Friday night the snow started coming down and by the morning.....
almost 11 inches! And we thought our storm last March was good?! When Claire got up Saturday morning she was so excited to see the snow and she told me we needed a sleigh. While we don't have a sleigh, we were happy to have hand-me-down boots, ski pants that we picked up last Spring, and last-year's coat that still fits.
"Can we go outside now PLEASE??"


Since it was so deep, she could only walk in the shoveled path and the tire tracks on the road! She loved the snow and I was surprised how long she wanted to hang out in it. We went for a walk to search for snowmen, watch the kids sled, and chase the neighbor's cat.


As beautiful as it is, I am getting a little stir-crazy and am ready to get out of here! I still have Christmas shopping and errands to do, cookies to bake, etc. etc. but I have enjoyed my snow days with my girl!

1 comment:

Mrs.JSM07 said...

I'm glad that we got the ski pants after all too and to think we almost past them over.