Here she is, plunked down in front of the TV watching - everytime there was a picture of William, she'd say "look Mommy, there's the Prince again!"
Friday, May 6, 2011
Tea & Crumpets
Last Friday was the Royal wedding. I wasn't too into all the hoopla and most certainly did not get up at 4 am to start watching it on TV - but that morning I decided we should at least try to celebrate a little. So we had tea and crumpets for breakfast (really, it was just biscuits from a can) and I tried to convince Claire that we should all wear silly hats. Then it was time for their first kiss and Claire actually got kind of excited to see the Prince and Princess! She ran and grabbed her puppets and watched. Even though I'll admit to being a little bit of a "Royal wedding scrooge" - I have to say it was beautiful and I loved watching them parade into Buckingham Palace.


Here she is, plunked down in front of the TV watching - everytime there was a picture of William, she'd say "look Mommy, there's the Prince again!"

Here she is, plunked down in front of the TV watching - everytime there was a picture of William, she'd say "look Mommy, there's the Prince again!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment