Thursday, December 6, 2012

More Christmas Fun



So much to do this time of year and the calendar is filling up fast!  Claire wanted to be sure we got her letter in the mail in time for Santa to receive it.  She wrote it all by herself and was very proud of it.  In case you have trouble reading it (because the picture is so small of course) it says:
Dear Santa,
Say Hi.  How are you today?  I want a Doc McStuffins Doctor kit.  Bye

She's been talking about a new doctor kit non-stop....I hope Santa comes through!

Last night while Daddy was at a basketball game, we met up with Aunt Mere and Kate at the Stony Point Christmas tree.  When I first got there, it had a few white lights on it and there was a song playing.  I thought to myself "gee, is this it?  I can't believe we drove all the way over here for this...."  And then the music started and the lights were dancing - the look on Claire's face was so worth it!  She loved it and Fielder seemed to enjoy it too.  Then we went to Panera for a treat and by the time we finished it was time for the light show again.  Thanks Mere for a fun Christmas activity!

1 comment:

Mrs.JSM07 said...

The look on the childrens faces and watch Claire dance around while Fielder and Kate bounced to the music is ALL worth the drive! Thanks for meeting us there... It will have to become a new tradition for years to come for us.