Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Santa!

We finally made it to see Santa one week before Christmas.  Rob very patiently went an hour and a half early to wait in line while I got the kids ready and came to the museum seperately.  As it turns out, Santa Land was not busy AT ALL and we were 2nd in line.  Claire was so excited!!  She loved watching Santa come down the chimney (that's the main reason Rob went so early....we couldn't miss that part!)

 
Then she met with the Snow Queen as she waited for her turn.

Just as I predicted, Claire struck a pose while Fielder screamed.  He started crying the second I tried to put him on Santa's lap.  Makes for a funny picture!!  I took Fielder to the side so that Claire could have a minute to talk with Santa and tell him what she'd like to have for Christmas (a Doc McStuffins doctor kit)







After visiting with Santa, I let the kids play in the museum for a while!  Fielder loved running around and playing in the farm area!




2 happy kids ready for Santa to come! 

 

No comments: