Tuesday, July 9, 2013

More 4th of July

 
After the parade, I failed miserably at taking lots of pictures.  And once Fielder arrived, I didn't take any!  But there are some cute ones from everyone's cameras (and I don't have Tara's yet) that I had to post.  Love the family one that Patti took at the top - I think that's the first one of all of us in maybe a year. 
 
Clay had this cool hammock swing that the kids loved. 



The girls coloring with Papa.  Love the red, white, and blue clothes!!





Claire and I got to take a fun ride on the Hobie Cat with Uncle Chuck and Sam.  She wasn't afraid at all - at one point I had to hold onto her life jacket or she would have just jumped in the water.  So much for my Nervous Nelly!  She also got to watch fireworks for the first time.  (I've never been able to keep her awake long enough - or she's been afraid of the loud sounds.) It was a beautiful night and really fun to watch them from the boat.





Daddy and Fielder arrived on Friday morning.  Fielder was so excited about a new place (and saying Hi! to everyone) - he stayed busy looking for stuff to get into.  For some reason, his favorite thing to do was stand on the cooler and play with some candle holders.


He got to take his first boat ride with Clay and Patti.  I think he really liked it!

 

It was a great weekend and lots of fun memories.  I drove home with the kids after dinner Friday night - I'm sure Rob wasn't too sad to see us go!  He got to sleep in and go for a 2 hour Hobie Cat ride!!  THANKS HULCHERS FOR A WONDERFUL TIME!!!!!

1 comment:

Mrs.JSM07 said...

Great family picture at The River. So is that the same hammock we use to swing on?