Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Who would have thought?!

I would never have believed you if you told me a couple months ago that Claire would be going on the diving board and slide by now!  She's been doing so well with her swimming lessons and just loves it.  (We're not loving how pricey the lessons are so it's going to be hard to decide when to quit them!)  Fielder loves the pool in his own way - running around like a lunatic, saying hi to everyone we pass, and a little swimming too.  He likes to do "1,2,3" where I hold his hands and jump him into the water - sometimes I make him go under and he doesn't seem to mind too much.


Check it out!  She's not nervous AT ALL....unless there is a bug in the water and then she'll just refuse to do it.  Now we have another battle at the pool - how many times you can do the slide before we have to leave!
Thanks for letting me brag for a minute.  :-)

1 comment:

Mrs.JSM07 said...

YAY CLAIRE!!!! She looks so grown up,jumping off the driving board, all by herslef.