Friday, April 11, 2014

Growing up...

Most days Rob and I agree that we'd like Claire to slow down on the "growing up" and Fielder to hurry up and be 4 already.  Or maybe 6.
Today was a big day for Claire - she lost her first tooth!  We've been expecting this for so long - she's had loose ones for months now.  She already has her permanant teeth coming through so she really has a snaggle-tooth grin right now.  She's got it all set up for the tooth fairy so let's hope the tooth fairy doesn't accidentally fall asleep and forget to come!

I took Fielder to get a haircut yesterday which he desperately needed.  It was the first time he sat in the little police car chair and I didn't have to hold him.  But he hated every last second of it.  He sat there screaming with a hair-covered-lollipop in each hand and begged me to get him down.  He kept saying that it hurt, Mommy save me, all done, no thank you....and then when she's done, he says "that didn't hurt." Like it was just no big deal.
I had to take him home without a shirt on because he was so covered in hair, but he looked so darn cute and so grown up.  In the car he said "haircut fun, lollipops goooood."  It's hard to get a picture of the boy, but here's the new do...


No comments: