Let's start with St. Patrick's day. Not my favorite of all the holidays, but I tried to make it a little fun. Claire came downstairs in the morning and immediately blamed the decorations on "the leprechaun." Then she found the leprechaun had also turned our pancakes and milk green!
I loved Claire's St. Patrick's day outfit.....EXCEPT for the fact that it was also school picture day. Awesome.
To say Rob was excited about UVA's basketball season is quite the understatement. He went to Greensboro for the tournament and of course came home a very happy man. I believe he and his brother said something along the lines of "besides getting married and the birth of our children, this was the best day ever." (Can you hear my eyes rolling?) Uncle Jake even made the newspaper! Even though they didn't win the sweet 16 game, all the Barnes boys were super excited to be UVA fans!
March also brought a surprise visit from cousin Katie and our FIRST time meeting cousin Jenna!! (A separate post for that.)
No comments:
Post a Comment