Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Christmas Lights

My Favorite Tree
 Aside from the Tacky Light Run, we went out to look at lights quite a few times during the holidays.  I love it, but next year I REALLY want to do a limo tour so I don't have to drive!!

One night I accidentally took the longest possible route to get to a house that should have only been about 10 minutes away.  (Again, next year....limo tour)
The kids thought it was cool and wanted to text Mimi and Papa pictures of Santa playing golf and a VCU basketball Santa.


Another night's tour was to see Mr. Christmas's house and the big $50K winner from The Great Light Fight.  I packed dinner "to go" and we left at 5 hoping to beat the crowd.  The traffic on Wendhurst was insane - I can't imagine living on that street and dealing with that every night.  




And then on Christmas night we took a drive over to see the Phifer's house.  You just can't beat that one!







No comments: